too many windows of (( sACN OUTPUT Viewer )) wondering if that is a bug or some one hacked our network or simply a Ghost design his own shows !?

my backup take over by night , because some house lights needs to stay one all time. in the morning I come and I found too many windows had opened sACN OUT VIEWER  in my backup but my man consol is ok ? I asked if any one did any thing they say no one touched it !? I am wondering if that is a bug or some one hacked our network or simply a Ghost design his own shows !?

Parents
  • In some software versions, there was a bug with Single Screen Snapshots that could cause extra instances of some tabs to appear if the snapshot was recalled over and over again.  That bug is definitely fixed in the current releases (v2.9.2 / v3.0.2) so I'd recommend updating to one of those versions when you can.

In the meantime, I'd recommend Resetting All Workspaces on the backup, then open only the tabs you need (perhaps it only needs Live and Cue List)

• In some software versions, there was a bug with Single Screen Snapshots that could cause extra instances of some tabs to appear if the snapshot was recalled over and over again.  That bug is definitely fixed in the current releases (v2.9.2 / v3.0.2) so I'd recommend updating to one of those versions when you can.

In the meantime, I'd recommend Resetting All Workspaces on the backup, then open only the tabs you need (perhaps it only needs Live and Cue List)

Children
No Data
Related