Fixture with parameters from different universes

We have fluorescent fixtures that has its power controlled by a 120v line. They dim (to a low level, but not off) using 0-10v control. So power is currently in a Ratpac 12x200, say address 1-12, profiled at full at 1%, while the 0-10v control is on an ETC Response gateway over sACN. Each output can individually assigned, but I currently have it in a different universe as 1-12.

Is it possible to create a fixture that has this kind of control with non consecutive addressing: one parameter switching the power on while a second channel dims the fixture all from the same control channel? I can’t make the power address as 1 and the dim address 2, since that would kill the ratpac address 2.

If so, can that also be extended to multiple parts of the fixture? In this case, it is a four bulb fluorescent unit with two 0-10v dimmable ballasts installed. The function is to switch on the inner pair of tubes, or the outer pair, or all four tubes, and then have dimming control on the outer and inner bulbs.

The real solution is a Kino Select or L80, but that probably doesn’t help me right now.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related