Changing Time On Cues That Only Have Time On Certain Categories

For discussion:

have a cue that has cue colour time only. So in the PSD up/down time are blank, focus time is blank, beam time is blank. You have to work quite hard to achieve this but it makes the PSD look tidier for cues/cue parts that you know are only doing colour. Let's say this colour time is 6.

I want to change this colour time (ie. the only time relevant for this cue.

BUT if I go 'cue 1 time 3' what I now see is the up/down times show a greyed out 3, and the colour time still shows as 6.

I understand why this is happening in Eos logic. But it's a bit tedious having to go 'colour time' all over again when (in my mind) I've already set that cue/part up to just have colour time. Because, worst case, I know have to tidy this up by going 'time enter' and then setting the colour time specifically again.

So I wonder if in this case Eos could be more helpful and go 'oh, only the colour time is set, you want to change that', and so set the colour time to 3. It's a special case that applies only where some of the categories are set to a time.

In other words, on this cue going 'time 3' would set just the colour time to 3.

'Time Enter' would sync everything back to being governed by the up time, as it does now.

Just a thought.

Rob.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related