Strange dust

Couldnt find an appropriate section for this.

church stage and foh with multiple S4 pars, lekos, leds. Changed a lamp in one leko and found this. Only one fixture has it.

Parents
  • I think you were trying to attach an image that didn't come through- but by any chance could it be this? support.etcconnect.com/.../White_powder_on_a_Source_Four_ERS

• my iPhone is doing strange things with the forum. I can't go to home. it flashes it quickly then back to a string of answered questions. So I kept flashing home till I was able to quickly pick luminaires. Strange. I copied and pasted three photos which showed as an object on my phone in the forum but when I posted it there was nothing.

I checked that article and is seems to be exactly the situation. What appears to be dust flocking around the yoke and on the c-clamp. That fixture and one other; both breakups for the church worship team are facing nearly straight down; very slight angle however only one has the powder. Two other S4 lekos have a grayish bottom of the reflector barrel that I can wipe with my finger. Nothing else in the church has that.

Glad it is nothing to worry about and will be doin a cleanin!

• my iPhone is doing strange things with the forum. I can't go to home. it flashes it quickly then back to a string of answered questions. So I kept flashing home till I was able to quickly pick luminaires. Strange. I copied and pasted three photos which showed as an object on my phone in the forum but when I posted it there was nothing.

I checked that article and is seems to be exactly the situation. What appears to be dust flocking around the yoke and on the c-clamp. That fixture and one other; both breakups for the church worship team are facing nearly straight down; very slight angle however only one has the powder. Two other S4 lekos have a grayish bottom of the reflector barrel that I can wipe with my finger. Nothing else in the church has that.

Glad it is nothing to worry about and will be doin a cleanin!

Children
No Data
Related