EOS 3.0 / Element 2 training worksheets and/or videos

Are there any current EOS 3.0 or (mainly) Element 2 worksheets and/or videos available. I can't find any. Also looking for RDM training/videos on EOS consoles and only find Color Source and Cobalt.

• We have a whole video series on Augment3d, but the 3.0 features themselves are in this one video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab8YSKNsMHE
    I don't believe we have an RDM video at this time, but it's a great idea!

• Thank you for the speedy reply. I should not have specified exact 3.0, just referencing the new 3D software change. I was really looking for anything specific to the Element 2 since getting to things is a bit different than EOS Ti used in the video, I think.

And really hoping for anything printed like the worksheets as I will be offering training to the schools once they get them. I'm guessing what I know about the Classic should be enough to offer correct training on the E2. These schools won't need in-depth stuff.

Hoping for RDM training on EOS consoles including E2; turning on and off, dmx line vs network to dmx, gateway port settings, patching, etc.. I am having issues at this time finding Color Source fixtures in the new theatre using RDM and in a process of questions being answered on that.

Funny how all the videos on RDM patching are relating to Color Source consoles.

• Hello Jeff,

I hope you're doing well!

Here are a couple more resources you might find useful:.

• On top of what Sasha pointed out, you might want to check the complete Learning Series for the Eos family - on top of the videos, you'll find all our training workbooks and files: Eos Learning Series
    • You might also like to check the RDM Theory and Troubleshooting class in LearningStage. 
    • If you haven't already, you might try to check the RDM section in the Element 2 manual. 

We'll keep RDM in mind for future classes/training material. If you have other questions, feel free to contact us at Education@etcconnect.com 

All the best!

Related