Effect tracking and ignoring recorded value

Hello, working on an Element in 2.9.1. Running into some odd issues with effects, only in a certain cue.

I have a cue execute an effect, follow cue to another effect, then follow cue to stop effect. This worked fine until yesterday: the final cue doesn't stop the effect. When I look at the stop cue in blind the effect is not running, but when I run the sequence and land in the cue in live the effect continues to run until the next cue fires another effect on the channels. If I go to the via the back button, or via go to cue, the effect is not running.

I tried running it with a block on the stop effect cue, it doesn't change anything. I tried stopping the effect and updating the cue and it doesn't work. I tried recording a second stop effect cue to go to after the first, it made no difference.

What did work was making the effect size 0 and updating the cue. The effect still doesn't show up in the cue in blind, or in live if I back to it/go to cue. 

It worked last night, I saved the show and shut down, came back tonight and the effect was running through the stop again. Made the size 0 and updated and it works again. I assume tomorrow after booting the board back up it won't work again though. What's happening and how can I fix it?

Bonus: the duration says 1 cycle (in both live and blind effects editor) but it seems to be running infinitely.

Parents Reply Children
Related