Bug? Timecode Show Learn Button for start Learn-Mode not work

I'm trying to record a time code show.
For this I would like to start the learn mode.
I press the learn button but nothing happens.
If I start the learn mode via softkey, everything is ok.
In this case, the Learn button also lights up green and I can exit Learn mode by pressing the button.
But do not start again via the button.

When I try to learn Marcos with the Learn Button, the button works.

GIO with EOS 3.0.2 Build 6

• When you are hitting the learn key, do you have the event list you wish to learn into selected in the Show Control display and the timeclock running?  As long as I have those two things I am able to start/stop learning with the Learn key.

• Yes.
    Go into Show Control Tab, GIO switch to Blind.
    Start from Qlab the Timecode, GIO react an counts the timing.
    Have an Eventlist with no Cues in.
    Then hit the LEARN Button,.... "Computer say No...".
    Press the Softkey "Learn Events",.... the LEARN Button change to green backlite and i can record my Gos.
    Then all works correct.
    I can switch off Learn-Mode with the LEARN Button.
    But i can`t restart Learn Mode with LEARN Button.
    I must start Learn-Mode with Softkey "Learn Events".

I can try if i can reproduce this behaivor on my second GIO.
    (Maybe my desk was yesterday "angry" with me and this function strike only one time...)

• I think I see the problem.  You probably have to re-select the Event List you want to be learning after you get back to the Show Control List.

So let's say you are Learning while your Live is in focus (Show Control not focused).  You cannot stop Learning until you get Show Control back in Focus.  Once you stop Learning, your command line might read

BLIND: Event 12:

You press the [Learn] button and see red text 'Learning' right above the command line because the console is prompting to create a Macro.

Instead, select the Event List, press enter, then press [Learn] like this:
    <Event> 2 [ / ] [Enter]
    [Learn]

and now you'll be learning for Event List 2.

You could also Disable, then Enable Internal or External Time Code on that list - that will select the List# for you also, so your command line will read

BLIND: Event 1 / : Event 1 /Internal Enable *

Then you can press [Learn] 

Related