OSC ethernet issue

Hello,

In the last few months I've encountered the following problem. On a laptop (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Intel Core i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz - 32GB RAM - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060) I'm running EOS Nomad and on a second one (Windows 10 Home 64 bit - Intel Core i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz -12GB RAM – Intel HD Graphics 620) a software named Toikatronix Isadora to send and receive OSC message from/to Eos. Between the two there is a cable cross ethernet connection with a TP-Link usb ethernet port adapter because one laptop doesn't have the dedicated port. TP-Link adapter establish automatically a static IP address for both laptop (and theirs detect it), but every time the OSC connection between the two doesn't work until I reboot the laptop running Eos. I've try to suspend the firewall, but nothing change, the only solution is the restart the PC running Eos. I'm not sure about when the problem is started and I don't know what's changed in my configuration during this period, maybe some Windows 10 update, maybe something else, but no way to discover it.

Any idea how to solve?

Thank you!

Francesco

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related