Bug : Sub controlled by macro

Hello

During the show, I need to turn off several faders at the same time. So I execute a macro : sub x at 0 time x Enter
It works, except for a single channel : the fader goes down but the channel remain at its value.

Please find attached the log files. The same thing is happening on the Ti console.
I'm on Cue 19.1. Sub 5 is at 50%.
I press GO on cue 19.5. It execute macro 19.
Fader 5 goes down but channel 991 (sub 5) remain at 50%

Thanks

ETC_Logs_PC_Offline_11072021_002320.zip

Parents
  • that's an interesting one. to me it's a bug.

shielded subs must overwrite contributions by playback. i also don't understand why there's a difference between taking out the sub manually and taking out the sub by macro. and i also don't understand why it works if you edit the macro and remove the timing component for the sub 5 fade.

the workaround is what thilda wrote: remove the values for channel 991 from your cuelist.

• that's an interesting one. to me it's a bug.

shielded subs must overwrite contributions by playback. i also don't understand why there's a difference between taking out the sub manually and taking out the sub by macro. and i also don't understand why it works if you edit the macro and remove the timing component for the sub 5 fade.

the workaround is what thilda wrote: remove the values for channel 991 from your cuelist.

Children
Related