Moving lights directly on the console

Hi there I am pretty new with this equipment.

Last year I was able to move the moving light directly with "the wheels" on the console. But now I can't and I don''t know how to get this option back .

Does someone can help?

Freddy

Parents
  • I use the ion XE. I have the pan and tilt directly on the screen but when the movement is too fast and I can't get the light where I want to be. Before I was using the "wheels" on the board but when I use them, the moving light doesn't't move anymore....Sorry I am not an expert m, just a teacher who runs the school theater

• The wheels are what we would call encoders.  On your Ion Xe you can change which parameters those encoders control by hitting the encoder category buttons in the top row.  Make sure you select your channels and then hit FOCUS to make sure the encoders are in Focus mode for Pan and Tilt.  If you are already doing this and it is not working then it would be good to do the face panel test as Henry suggested, or give us a call at technical support.

• The wheels are what we would call encoders.  On your Ion Xe you can change which parameters those encoders control by hitting the encoder category buttons in the top row.  Make sure you select your channels and then hit FOCUS to make sure the encoders are in Focus mode for Pan and Tilt.  If you are already doing this and it is not working then it would be good to do the face panel test as Henry suggested, or give us a call at technical support.

Children
Related