EOS — Raw MIDI from cues

Hi everybody,

I'm pretty new to the EOS world... so it's maybe some dummy questions ;-)
I want to send a midi Note On from a cue... easy with [Cue]{Execute}{Midi RAW} 90 XX YY

But is there a way to send more than one MIDI RAW Note ON from a Cue with the same command line?

I can do it with a macro... but for some reasons I would like to do it directly in the cue.

Thanks

Matt

Parents
  • It appears that only one MIDI Raw action is allowed per cue.  You cannot add subsequent actions to a Part of a cue either.

Editing the Cue Executes is cumbersome at the moment, so programming it as a Macro with several Notes ON is likely to be easier to accomplish.  Also that way it's easy to recycle Note On actions you want to take.

You can Execute multiple Macros from a single Cue, so you might also build several Macros, one for each note ON you need, and execute whichever is needed at a particular time.

• It appears that only one MIDI Raw action is allowed per cue.  You cannot add subsequent actions to a Part of a cue either.

Editing the Cue Executes is cumbersome at the moment, so programming it as a Macro with several Notes ON is likely to be easier to accomplish.  Also that way it's easy to recycle Note On actions you want to take.

You can Execute multiple Macros from a single Cue, so you might also build several Macros, one for each note ON you need, and execute whichever is needed at a particular time.

Children
  • Hi, Thanks for the reply!

That exactly what I've done! one macro per Note ON and then execute a combination I need in every specific cue. So it works fine like this. My question comes first by the fact that in the Cobalt world... you can type several MIDI commands (in HEX) with just a [;] in between...

Anyway Macros are fine and in the end the job is done! Happy I'm.

Best wishes

Matt

Related