Mac Monterrey hotkeys for "Load" command

I have just gotten my ETCNomad dongle.  I'm running a Macbook Pro with Monterrey.  I am trying to issue a "Load" command and cannot find the correct HotKey combination for that command.  

I can see on PC "Load" is Control-Alt-L, but no combination of Control-Option-L or anything works on this Mac.  Does anyone know what those hotkeys are?  

Thanks in advance...

Parents
  • Load will not write anything to the command line so if you're using the syntax wrong one could think that the hotkey doesn't work.

with nothing loaded on the master fader pair, type [Cue] 1 [/] (that's hotkeys q, 1 and / ) and then whatever the fruitarian hotkey could be. this should terminate the command line and load cuelist 1 to the master playback pair.

• Load will not write anything to the command line so if you're using the syntax wrong one could think that the hotkey doesn't work.

with nothing loaded on the master fader pair, type [Cue] 1 [/] (that's hotkeys q, 1 and / ) and then whatever the fruitarian hotkey could be. this should terminate the command line and load cuelist 1 to the master playback pair.

Children
Related