One venue with duo consoles(Gio@5)

First of all, I apologize for my bad English, but I have some confuses about using the [Partition] function.

I am working in a 5-star resort as an AV technician, my job is focusing on the lighting operation of the event. Now we have two Gio@5 consoles in one large ballroom which can be separated into two small ballrooms. That two consoles are connected by the network which means that two consoles are using the same subnet (2.10.10.91 and 2.10.10.92). Now we have two events on the same day that the ballroom will be separated, I know there is a [Partition] function on the console but I only use it to separate the patched channel for each room in case we touch the wrong channel. How can I COMPLETELY separate two consoles for each room to record the cues or operate the show that wouldn't affect the other one?

So far I just have one idea which is to use an additional console (ColourSource), but the ColourSource does not have the network port, only runs by the DMX, then we need to find out which DMX port is used and plug into the splitter to the ColourSource, but it sounds silly. 

Any suggestions for this situation? 

Thank you so much. 

Sorry for the bad English again, I've tried my best to explain what I am facing. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related