Inhibitive Sub Applying While Full

Hello all,

I am currently running a show on an EOS TI Version 3.0.2.6. 

In this file I have many proportional inhibitive submasters mapped to faders. I have noticed two of them have been acting up and applying inhibitive values to the channels despite both the submaster and the fader values saying full. I have not found a consistent time when this happens. I will notice that the channel tombstone will have the yellow "I" over the parameter and in the channel about window I can see that it is receiving information from the inhibitive submaster. If I adjust the fader the slightest touch down and back up or manually set the submaster to full everything will restore to be as it should be. The only difference I have noticed between these two submasters and the other ones is that there are no intensity values recorded in these, one controls a fog parameter and the other is moving light parameters.

Does anyone have any more information on why this might be happening or how to avoid the issue? Do inhibitive submasters have to have intensity parameters in them?

I suppose a work around would be to record a dummy channel into the sumbasters but if you have anything else for me please let me know.

Thank you

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related