Intensity parameter not responding on LED par and using Element

We’ve just plugged our element to replace a dodgy ion. We’ve updated to latest software 3.0 and I/O firmware.

It still comes up with face panel needs updating.

Our generic and moving light fixtures function fine. Our LED pars however are not responding to intensity, colour parameters respond as expected. They are a Mixture of chauvet colorado quads patched with tour arc 1 profile and showtec led pars patched with generic led rgb 8b. both responded fine with the same showfile on the ion.

Any ideas?!

Parents
  • Generic LED - RGB 8b doesn't have an Intensity DMX parameter, it's for fixtures that only have Red, Green, Blue  - eg most LED tape, generic 3-circuit LED drivers and some LED pars. The console creates a 'virtual' Intensity for you that fades out the RGB.

If your fixtures have a DMX "Intensity" parameter, you'll probably want the "LED - IRGB" 8b personality - the "I" stands for Intensity.
    There's a few variants depending on whether the Intensity is at the start or the end.

The Colorado Quads will be a patching error. There are several slightly different fixtures with almost the same name, double check and you'll probably find that you've got the wrong fixture type and/or mode.
    There isn't a "Tour Arc1" mode, but there are "Tour" fixtures that have an "Arc1" mode, and the "Arc1" modes don't have an Intensity DMX parameter, while "Arc1+D" does.

• Generic LED - RGB 8b doesn't have an Intensity DMX parameter, it's for fixtures that only have Red, Green, Blue  - eg most LED tape, generic 3-circuit LED drivers and some LED pars. The console creates a 'virtual' Intensity for you that fades out the RGB.

If your fixtures have a DMX "Intensity" parameter, you'll probably want the "LED - IRGB" 8b personality - the "I" stands for Intensity.
    There's a few variants depending on whether the Intensity is at the start or the end.

The Colorado Quads will be a patching error. There are several slightly different fixtures with almost the same name, double check and you'll probably find that you've got the wrong fixture type and/or mode.
    There isn't a "Tour Arc1" mode, but there are "Tour" fixtures that have an "Arc1" mode, and the "Arc1" modes don't have an Intensity DMX parameter, while "Arc1+D" does.

Children
No Data
Related