V3.1 macro bug

I have macros which triggers snapshots and then execute further commands, I have discovered that when firing these macros in v3.1 the snapshot fires but the rest of the macro stops. 

Parents
  • I tried a very simple example of 
    Snapshot 1 Enter

Chan 1 at Full Enter

and that succeeded under 3.1.

Could you post an example showfile that is not working for you that we can investigate?

• an example of one macro which didnt work was my startup macro

snapshot 101enter

group 3 lamp control lamp on enter

group 3 at full enter

wait 10

group 3 sneak enter

everything after the snapshot wouldnt fire, only the snapshot fired 

• Does this only fail on Startup, or does it also fail after the console has fully booted?

I tried your syntax in v2.9.2 and v3.1.0 and you're correct, things didn't really "happen" after the Snapshot.

I found it needed to be

• Snapshot 101 <Enter>
    • Group 3 <Enter> Lamp Control Lamp_On <Enter> <Enter>
    • Group 3 <at> Full <Enter>
    • Wait 10
    • Group 3 Sneak <Enter> 

That worked for me in both versions

Do you have other examples of Macros firing snapshots but not doing Lamp Controls that don't work?  Did you try my example of setting channel 1 to full after playing a Snapshot?

• Does this only fail on Startup, or does it also fail after the console has fully booted?

I tried your syntax in v2.9.2 and v3.1.0 and you're correct, things didn't really "happen" after the Snapshot.

I found it needed to be

• Snapshot 101 <Enter>
    • Group 3 <Enter> Lamp Control Lamp_On <Enter> <Enter>
    • Group 3 <at> Full <Enter>
    • Wait 10
    • Group 3 Sneak <Enter> 

That worked for me in both versions

Do you have other examples of Macros firing snapshots but not doing Lamp Controls that don't work?  Did you try my example of setting channel 1 to full after playing a Snapshot?

Children
Related