Usb on Gio@5 not working

Hello all.....

Today I noticed, that our Gio@5 doesnt react to the USB Stick. Is there something to switch on or off??  Any ideas?  

I have updated to 3.1  as I always do when a new version is available...

The other console, a Gio knows the Usb-Stick as E:    ,   means, that the Stick is ok....

Thank you for any ideas and help.

Peter

Parents
  • I’ve had the same with a full Gio. A reboot usually does the trick. This was only a problem with the USB port on the top/front surface of the console, the ones on the back kept working fine. My best guess is this. The USB port is extended internally to the front of the console. If the cable they used is of poor quality (resistance or shielding), possibly the port has either too much interference or too little power to properly read the USB key. 

• I’ve had the same with a full Gio. A reboot usually does the trick. This was only a problem with the USB port on the top/front surface of the console, the ones on the back kept working fine. My best guess is this. The USB port is extended internally to the front of the console. If the cable they used is of poor quality (resistance or shielding), possibly the port has either too much interference or too little power to properly read the USB key. 

Children
No Data
Related