Client Sync Fails... and then doesent?

Hi All -

I am having a very odd issue that I am having trouble understanding. I am using a Nomad key on a 2015 MacBook Pro as client. Other network devices are a Nomad Puck as client and an Ion Classic as Primary.  All are running vn3.1.0 b282. When I launch the client for the first time, the sync will fail initiially. It will do a cycle of attempting to sync to the master and eventually fail over and over for about 2 minutes and then will take hold, sync and function with no issue for the rest of the session. All of the devices can be pinged and I know that there are no network connectivity issues. This is also the only device on the network that has this kind of issue in any way. I have had this issue on both Big Sur and Monterery (one of which was a clean MacOS install). The few times I thought I had fixed it, I went to the "shell" and toggled MutiConsole on and off, and it loaded with no issue. (maybe 1/5 times this works.) I'm sure it will give me an issue tomorrow so I will get a Diagnostics screengrab. My current solution is to just let it do its thing while I go get a coffee. :) 

Any thoughts? I've tried most obvious tricks/swaps/etc. Thanks!! 

Related