Lights turn on at shutdown

Our house just got an Ion to replace the Obsession we've had for twenty years. 

When we power off the console, sometimes lights will come up on stage.  The lights that come on have nothing to do with the last cue that was run.  Going to Cue 0 doesn't seem to help.

The racks are Sensors that were installed with the Obsession.

Any ideas?

Parents
  • I am working in a theatre that has very very old ETC dimmers and they just installed an ION. We get a lamp "ghosting" about every other time we shutdown. As was mentioned, ours usually turn off after lack of DMX signal for a few mins. I have found a quick fix that seems to work is to build a sub with a mix of channels in it, bring it up just before you are ready to shutdown, bring it down, shutdown and that usually clears the DMX.

• I am working in a theatre that has very very old ETC dimmers and they just installed an ION. We get a lamp "ghosting" about every other time we shutdown. As was mentioned, ours usually turn off after lack of DMX signal for a few mins. I have found a quick fix that seems to work is to build a sub with a mix of channels in it, bring it up just before you are ready to shutdown, bring it down, shutdown and that usually clears the DMX.

Children
No Data
Related