Strobe parameter change after merge from 2.9 file into 3.0

Is there a known issue with merging 2.9 files to 3.0, or is this simply a profile problem, me missing something or really a bug? I have a A3D base file built in 3.0 into which I wanted to merge cues from a 2.9 file. The patch is the same in both files, only the 3.0 have fixture profiles updated. The reason for not merging patch is that, obviously, the 2.9 patch has no A3D info.
All the Clay Paky Alpha Spots are suddenly strobing. In Blind, I can see that there is Pulse + strobe M parameter and shutter strobe value of 10 recorded in every cue that has move values for those fixtures. Original 2.9 file, when opened in EOS 3.0, has strobe M set to open and shutter strobe value to 255.
After some digging, I found out that:
- original 2.9 file opened in Eos 3.0 = no unwanted strobe
- original 2.9 file opened in Eos 3.0, then updated profiles in Patch = no unwanted strobe
- cues and patch merged from 2.9 file to 3.0 file = no unwanted strobe (even after profile updates)
- only cues merged from 2.9 file (profiles in patch not updated) to 3.0 = strobe (why?)
And what bewilders me the most:
- only cues merged from 2.9 file (after updating profiles and save, with no unexpected parameter change) to 3.0 file with the very same patch (including profile updates) = there´s the ghostly strobe again.
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related