Recording a snapshot with selected sceens only

Tested on:

Eos Ti             3.1.0 Build282

Gio                  3.1.0 Build282

Gio@5            3.1.0 Build282

I’m unsure if this is a bug or a feature, but I think it might be a bug as the behavior doesn’t really make sense to me.

I’m trying to record snapshots with just the external screens or just the internal screens.

I have only direct selects on the internal screens and the PSD and 2x Channel views on my external screens.

Now when I record a snapshot with my external screens it just will not store the Live/Blind Status into the snapshot. That means when I record a Live Snapshots it will stay in Blind when I call that snapshot while in Blind Modus. I have to press Live to see my snapshot as I recorded it.

This only happens when I record a snapshot with selected screens, if I record with all screens everything works fine.

As a workaround if I recorded Screenshots from the “Favorit bar” in the homescreen. This works perfectly with live/blind status if u have an open/visible channel tab. This is only the half job, I need to have both channel Screens in one snapshot.

Is it possible to have two external screens and live/blind status in one snapshot? Has anyone found a workaround? The only solution that comes to my mind is, Recording 2 Screenshots and call them with a macro, but this would not make me happy.

Thanks in advance for all answers.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related