Song List

I work at a church and use a large collection of songs. Each song has its own set of cues. At present we hunt through previous shows until we find that sue list for that song and copy it to the current show. Is there a way to create a separate cue list for each song that could be arranged in alpha order or a searchable data base that could be used to locate each song and copy the needed song into the new show for that Sunday. Basically I want a separate cue list for each song that I could link to or copy into a new show each Sunday. 

Parents
  • there's nothing that stops you from doing the work once and merging all the songs' cuelists into one showfile. cuelists can be labeled and in the cuelist index tab you can look through the labels. or you label each first cue of a song with the song's label and use the Shift+About search function.

within this big showfile you can create a primary cuelist that links out the different first cues and links back to the primary cuelist at the end.

• there's nothing that stops you from doing the work once and merging all the songs' cuelists into one showfile. cuelists can be labeled and in the cuelist index tab you can look through the labels. or you label each first cue of a song with the song's label and use the Shift+About search function.

within this big showfile you can create a primary cuelist that links out the different first cues and links back to the primary cuelist at the end.

Children
Related