Go Button Problem on Element 2

Had 2 shows yesterday.   Element 2 running EOS 3.1.   The first show the console was fine.  Second show, the Go button didn't work right.   It would change the color of the next cue in the PSD to red, but would not show a fade happening, and there was no DMX output.  The only difference between the 2 shows was that the wifi router got unplugged from the AC source.   They are in different rooms, with a network bridge/switch wired in between.  Rebooting didn't help.  Reloading the file didn't help.  The Element 2 Go button would not function as expected.  I ran the second show with a backup computer running Nomad with a Gadget II.   After the show, I shut down the Element 2, unplugged the network cable from the back of the board, and re-booted.   The Go button worked fine.  No problems now.  Another event tonight.  I haven't rebuilt the network yet.  Tomorrow I will run button diagnostics and reconnect the network components.  IF the problem re-occurs, then I will call tech support.

Question:  Can the network connection being disconnected with the Element 2 on, alter the function of the Go button?   

Thanksomuch.

Related