ML failing to move when cued.

Question: How do I make the MLs move to the walls bulletproof. So the busking does not affect cue 3. 

To simplify this let's say there are 3 cues. Cue 1 the MLs are running effects changing color and a figure 8 focus  effect. Now I'm wanting to also busk to different focus points using my focus palette options to move the MLs from the stage to the cyc to the house and so on.  I then change to the same focus palette point to match the next cue (2) prior to going to cue 2.

I then go to cue 2. Which ends the color effect & figure 8. The 4 MLs are now across the floor down stage. With a gobo pattern.  Cue 3 should then take the MLs out to the house walls and also change color and zoom.

The busking in cue 1 is somehow causing cue 3 to not execute the move to the walls.  Cue 3 just does the color change and zoom but they stay on the stage floor. If i don't busk in cue 1 everything works fine. How do I make the MLs move to the walls bulletproof. So the busking does not affect cue 3.

For ref after cue 3 is executed I can then enter "Go to Cue" 3 and the lights will then move to the walls. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related