I have a ion on the latest update. I am trying to control a showtec explorer 575 wash. I have all parameters apart from lamp control. The section in the about commands show a lamp option but has no parameters like you would expect on a any fixture which ha

I have an Ion on the latest update. I am trying to control a showtec explorer 575 wash. I have all the parameters apart from lamp control. The section in the about commands show a lamp option but has no parameters like you would expect on any fixture which has a lamp to strike. I have used these fixtures before on a Avo tiger touch 2 and the way to lamp them was via raw DMX to a certain value. Is there a way to do this on a ION and has anyone had this before and able to assist? 

Parents
  • there seems to be a problem with the way this fixture profile is implemented in the library. address 6 which should be the lamp control channel seems to be missing.

the good news is you can edit the fixture profile.

in the fixture editor scroll down in the right hand half of the table and click the plus sign. this will insert a new last line, it will probably say Width. click it and in the popup choose LampControl. in the fourth column you will have to set which address within the profile is for the lamp control channel, make sure you enter 6.

then click the softkey LampControls

click the plus sign twice

rename the two line (Label button on the console) and fill in the values like in the next screenshot

repeat for Lamp Off, but this time instead of 135 you put 235.

i found the values in the manual, i hope i got the right one.

to access those functions in Live: Select the channel(s) and terminate the command line (Enter). open About and choose the LampControl section. you will see a Lamp On and a Lamp Off button. as soon as you click them twice (or click once and confirm with Enter) the lamps will do their thing.

Reply Children
No Data
Related