How do I get an X-Keys device working for ETC Nomad on MAC

Hi. We had an old x-keys device that failed a few months ago and I've been trying to get a new device that was purchased for me working. I was given an X-Keys XK-60 and sort of assumed I'd plug it in, drivers would load automatically, and I'd find a tiny little program waiting for me to map the keys to my liking. This was not the case. 

The X-Keys information on the ETC website hasn't really helped me. Some of the links are broken (at least one that tries to send me to another portion of the etcconnect website returns a 404 error), the link to the PI Engineering page gives me a "danger, connection not secure" warning and none of the software options are all that helpful when I force my computer to go through anyway. I find it strange that ETC can sell me a button overlay label sheet but not have any kind of information on how to get those buttons to do those things. 

I think what I need is just a step by step guide but I'm not asking anyone to provide one. If I could just get a working link to the thing I need to download to get this working that worked for sure I'd be happy. Is there just a program I need to download that I can't find? I'm just kind of at a loss on what to do now so I figured I'd ask for help. 

In case it matters I'm on a Mac running a version of Mojave, my board is an older ETC EOS (can't update to 3.1 so it has the last 2.9 option available) and my nomad software is version 2.9.2.8. Any help possible would be appreciated. Let me know if more speicfic information is available. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related