ETCnomad Patching + Light not in Device library.... help?

Hi, so first off, I want to say hi. It's been probably a decade since I've been in the board/dmx world plus LEDS and HSI and whatnot now factor in... I'm helping a buddy out at his church, they just got some kit in and would like to get it up and smooth.

We're using a Gadget II and ETCnomad. They've got some Intellytech F-165 lamps, a bi-color LED fresenel, but this unit doesn't exist in the library and the only "bicolor" reference I can find is in a lightpanel's bi-color light. I know intensity is on channel 1 and cct is on 2 but for the life of me I can't get them into the patch. I've had them patch partially, giving me basic dimmer control over the intensity but not the color temp. (though there's one of the 3 that isn't playing nice) . The units do not use RDM so I have to set channels manually, on the units, however the channel set on that one lamp don't seem to react to any inputs from nomad.

I guess my questions basically are, is there a generic lamp suggestion or some such I could use during patch? and Is there a way to locate which channel the lamp is actually using without flashing all 512?

Related