v3.1.1 impossible to switch partition while in patch

Hi, as i use 3 partitions interacting, i made 3 macros to switch easily (basically "clear command line partition X enter clear command line". This works perfectly while in live, not in patch (i'd guess a conflict with the patch party in the cia). I had to make a special macro, adding "Live" before "partition X" and "Adress open dmx patch" after. It's working but makes 3 more macros, which takes place on the CDS. is it a bug?

Parents
  • This does appear to be a bug.  The macros work in all other blind displays (though it opens Setup which appears to be another issue) but in Patch it simply selects channels and seems to ignore the Partition softkey.

I tested in v2.9 as well and found the same result.  I have written this up and we will track it as Eos-53352.

The best workaround is to move out of Patch for now to change partitions and back in.  My apologies.

• This does appear to be a bug.  The macros work in all other blind displays (though it opens Setup which appears to be another issue) but in Patch it simply selects channels and seems to ignore the Partition softkey.

I tested in v2.9 as well and found the same result.  I have written this up and we will track it as Eos-53352.

The best workaround is to move out of Patch for now to change partitions and back in.  My apologies.

Children
Related