Is there a list of touch screen monitors that will work with an ION XE?

I'm assuming that any Win 7 (i.e. just about anything you can buy now) will be compatible with the newer consoles. Any recommendations? I was looking at the Iiyama 2252 as that's quite cheap here in the UK. Thanks, Liam.
Parents
  • Hello Liam,

there is no real limit any more like with an ION classic.

I do have iiyama ProLite T2252MTS used and still do. They are ok. But the Thouch-sensors are on the edge of the display...
    they sometimes have problems in the corners. Cleaning needs a little more time because of the extra edge. (the border is not on the same height-level as the screen)
    And i even had a Fly, on and outdoor production, that triggered the screen. And all of a sudden i had a full command line.
    A Black Fly on a black Screen... What a fun : )

If you can go for a newer model of the iiyama. I would recommand that.

Something like the PROLITE T2234MSC-B7X (just picked one from the webside, because i forgot the the specific type i worked with in one of the places i have been a lot lately. But it is eighter the same, or similar.)

I still like iiyama as a brand.

Mentioned here in the Forum a lot and also tested on day to day work is the DELL P2418HT

-

I would recommand something with a flat sourface. And a 'border' as little as possible. Just like the 2 last exampels.

• Hello Liam,

there is no real limit any more like with an ION classic.

I do have iiyama ProLite T2252MTS used and still do. They are ok. But the Thouch-sensors are on the edge of the display...
    they sometimes have problems in the corners. Cleaning needs a little more time because of the extra edge. (the border is not on the same height-level as the screen)
    And i even had a Fly, on and outdoor production, that triggered the screen. And all of a sudden i had a full command line.
    A Black Fly on a black Screen... What a fun : )

If you can go for a newer model of the iiyama. I would recommand that.

Something like the PROLITE T2234MSC-B7X (just picked one from the webside, because i forgot the the specific type i worked with in one of the places i have been a lot lately. But it is eighter the same, or similar.)

I still like iiyama as a brand.

Mentioned here in the Forum a lot and also tested on day to day work is the DELL P2418HT

-

I would recommand something with a flat sourface. And a 'border' as little as possible. Just like the 2 last exampels.

Children
Related