Effect turning on after sub releases

Hi,

I have a weird bevaviour of a cuelist, after being overwritten by a sub. (Cue one has a stop all flag, cue 2 has effect 1. If you are in cue 1 and trigger and release sub 1 cue 2 is triggered, but cue 1 si still shown as active, the video will show a little better...).

Version 3.1.1 Build 120

Effect turning on after sub releases 2022-05-01 19-51-32.esf2

Parents
  • Hey Julius:  In this video I see you hitting the stop button, and you are kind of in between cue 1 and cue 2.  It shows both the 1 and the 2 above the fader. If you hit stop/back again it takes you fulling into cue 1 again.

I guess I'm a bit confused even with the video about Cue 1 being active.  If you select the channel and press ABOUT are you seeing Cue 1 as the source?

• Hey Julius:  In this video I see you hitting the stop button, and you are kind of in between cue 1 and cue 2.  It shows both the 1 and the 2 above the fader. If you hit stop/back again it takes you fulling into cue 1 again.

I guess I'm a bit confused even with the video about Cue 1 being active.  If you select the channel and press ABOUT are you seeing Cue 1 as the source?

Children
No Data
Related