[Bug] Sub activating channel not recorded in Sub

Running Eos 3.0.1 on IONxe.

I am having a weird issue where via specific steps, a sub will activate an unrelated channel.

Sub 1 has recorded to it Ch. 300, 304, 305 for house light control (Excluded from record). I double checked in in the sub tab, that’s all that’s in it.

I run a cue (any cue, even ones that do not have the house channels in them), and then bring up Sub 1, followed by [Go to Cue] [Out]. (I’m at end of show and I haven’t yet gotten to the Paradigm panel but want to clear the stage, without losing house.)

Expected: stage fully out, only house channels at full.

Got: House at full, ch55 Full.

And now when I put Sub 1 out, ch55 still is full, with a yellow intensity indicator. Even when Sub1 is out, 55 [About] still shows the channel is getting data from Sub 1.

the only way to remove it is to Sneak it out. However, that must be done when Sub1 is out, as if it is up, then Sneaking 55 does not work (as expected, I guess), but 55 [Out] does take 55 out… along with one of the actual sub-recorded channels! Which is regained by bring Sub1 out and Full again.

However, after sneaking 55 out while Sub 1 is out, bringing up Sub1 again activates only 300, 304, 305 that are the channels recorded into it, 55 does not make an appearance at all, unless I again go into a cue, bring up Sub1, take out cue.

why would this be occurring? I’ve never had this happen before, even in the same showfile until I went into blind to make an edit on Sub1 (removed ch 301 thru 303, which were unnecessary, and moved from Sub 10 to 1 for organizing purposes) but the issue still exists even when I deleted Sub 1 and re-recorded it.

Parents Reply Children
Related