Nomad Macro not working on console!

Hi All

I have a Macro to change the subs page, (subs_page 2 ent) which works fine on Nomad
But won't work on the console (Element), any idea's why?

Or is there any other way that on the start up cue it executes the subs page to change to page 2?
in case you are wondering, it's to help "none tech" staff who run the show cue's.

Many thanks

Phil.

• Isn't it Fader_Page ?

If i learn a Macro on my Gio it will look like:

FaderPagePress 1 2 FaderPageRelease 1

• The Macro on Element is "Page_Subs # *"

Unfortunately, it only works in Element mode of ETCnomad, but not on the actual console.  There is an old open SCR for this - 

[EOS-20943] Element – unable to change Sub pages via a Macro. Multikey press is not learned.

I have added a note that you are running into this.

Unfortunately, Snapshots do not capture the Sub page of Element either, so that is not a good workaround.  The Subs Page is always reverted to Page 1 upon restart of the software.

My best advice today is to put the "non tech" staff stuff on Page 1 of Subs, so that they don't need to do anything special to get there.  Then any other knowledgeable person can move to a different page of subs for their work.

• Many Thanks,
    I thought it may be the actual console, there is a mention in the new manual specifically referring to Element 2 & Classic, for changing the Subs page.

As we have three acting spaces & three rigs controlled by the one console, so one page for each space.
    My work around is to duplicate the "common aspects" to all three sub pages, 

P.

Related