Magic Sheets - DIssapearing Intensities...

It's possible it's always been like this and I've just never noticed before, but on this week's show I've stumbled on to the issue of mysteriously disappearing intensities in magic sheets. 

In the picture below look at the bottom-right arrow, chan 40. At any level up to 75%, I can see the intensity below the arrow. Any level 76% or above, I can't. 

I know why: the arrow is set to 'link to target intensity' and 'link to target colour'.

If you look at the chan number in the arrow you'll see this is also the level at which the chan number flips colour from being white (for the dark background of the symbol at low levels) to black (for the light background of the symbol at high levels). Problem is the intensity also seems to flip, but since it's outside the symbol and so on a black background... it dissapears.

The level this happens at seems to change depending on the colour the symbol is set to....

I can work around it, of course (eg. by putting the level in the symbol and the chan number outside, not following level or colour), but it does feel like this is wrong.

This is showing on a Mac Client, 3.1.2 build 20. I'd imagine it'll be the same on a real console - will try tomorrow.

Rob.

(ch40, bottom right, at 75%)

(ch 40 bottom right at 76% - intensity now black text on black background so vanishes)

Related