replace a cue but keep its label

Hello, i think everything is in the title: is it possible to replace a cue without touching its label?

Parents
  • if you have cue 3 with a time and a label, and you go to cue 1, mocidfy it and then Record Cue 2 Enter, cue 2 will keep its label and time. so that sounds like what you're trying to do?

• I'm probably missing something here as well.  Say I have a Cue 10 labeled "Scene 1" and turn on a single channel and record as  Cue 11, with label "Add DSR special".  Copy 10 to 12 and re-label to "Restore".  All good so far.  Now I have to change Scene 1 to say a different color.   My restore at Cue 12 is no longer a restore as it is still the previous color.  So I type Copy Cue 10 to 12 to fix it.  But now my label is not "Restore" at Cue 12 anymore, its now back to "Scene 1".  How do you copy a cue (contents), but not copy the label??  I'm guessing someone is going to say recall from, and select all your channels......

• I'm probably missing something here as well.  Say I have a Cue 10 labeled "Scene 1" and turn on a single channel and record as  Cue 11, with label "Add DSR special".  Copy 10 to 12 and re-label to "Restore".  All good so far.  Now I have to change Scene 1 to say a different color.   My restore at Cue 12 is no longer a restore as it is still the previous color.  So I type Copy Cue 10 to 12 to fix it.  But now my label is not "Restore" at Cue 12 anymore, its now back to "Scene 1".  How do you copy a cue (contents), but not copy the label??  I'm guessing someone is going to say recall from, and select all your channels......

Children
Related