select all presets containing a specific channel

Hello, as i have to change a parametre of ch81 thru 86 in all the presets containing them, i wonder if, using query, there's a way to select all of the concerned presets.

basically, what i'ld wanna ask eos is:

find and select all the presets containing ch 81 thr 86.

Parents Reply
  • you could make a longer way...

Open a direct select with all you presets visible (Or with a lot of them vissible).

If you select your channels now, the presets that have data inside them for those Channels/Fixtures are kind of highlighted now.
    If they look slightly more transparent than others, than not all of you channel selection is included, but at least one is. 

As can be seen in the attached Picture
    Ch2+3 do have Data in Preset 1+2. But only one of them has Data in Preset 3
    Neighter of them has Data in Preset 4.

Children
  • that's what i'm doing already, but to modify all the presets of  some fixtures the perfect faster way would be to say

ch 81 thr 86 shutter mode record all presets containing them

• i might should have said in which case this would be helpfull: a show gets solaframe studio, and for the tour coming, i replace them by robe esprite mode 3. Once done, i notice no light coming from the robe. deeping, i see that in all presets, their shutter mode has wrong value, so i have to modify it in all presets. This is one exemple, but they are many others where switching fixtures involves changing some attribs values.

Related