Fader/submaster change while Channel is Parked?

It will probably be a No, but I'll ask anyway:

Is it possible to configure a fader/sub in a way that it can manipulate parked parameters (or a parked channel)? I know I can go into Blind:Park and use the encoders, but that is rather tedious in a hectic night.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Depending on what you are trying to achieve, you can do Proportional Park and have live levels affect the Park output.

Channel 1 at / 50 Park Enter >> It will appear in gold/yellow in park instead of the usual white.

Channel 1 Full Enter Record Sub 1 Enter >> Map to a fader

Run the fader up and down.  Park and therefore the output will vary from 0 to 50 (0 to 127 in hex).

***This proportional patch only works with Channels.***

However, you can apply proportional park to parameters on a channel.

Channel 2 Green at /50 Park Enter

Keep in mind that for parameters with modes this may create some interesting outputs.

• Depending on what you are trying to achieve, you can do Proportional Park and have live levels affect the Park output.

Channel 1 at / 50 Park Enter >> It will appear in gold/yellow in park instead of the usual white.

Channel 1 Full Enter Record Sub 1 Enter >> Map to a fader

Run the fader up and down.  Park and therefore the output will vary from 0 to 50 (0 to 127 in hex).

***This proportional patch only works with Channels.***

However, you can apply proportional park to parameters on a channel.

Channel 2 Green at /50 Park Enter

Keep in mind that for parameters with modes this may create some interesting outputs.

Children
No Data
Related