Client not working

I tried to use my computer as a tech table client last week. It would only give me the option for Mirror Mode. Tried a MAC, only Mirror Mode. Went to Mirror Mode, and both laptops displayed the console's Screen 2 on their Screen 1, and just a blank workspace on their screen 2. We got the venue's Client Dongle, which we were told had been used successfully the previous week, and nothing changed. We checked that everyone was running the same software, IPs were compatible, and that Multi Console was turned on. They were connecting, but the Mirror Mode did not display correctly, and Client was never an option. Client is still not an option in my shell at home with no other devices involved, I thought that it used to be? The console in question is an Ion Classic, with the hardware upgrade, running 3.1.3. 

It has been a while since I've needed to run a client, but I used to do this all time with no issues. Has something changed? Client Mode been discontinued? Or is it worth a call to Tech Services to dig into the network settings?

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related