ETC Element I Color Palette

Hi, I watched some of the ETC video Library uploads, including one about color palettes. Needing the feature for an upcoming show, I try to replicate what the person in the video did. Unluckily I couldn't find the Color palette button on my ETC Element 1. Where is that button? Does that button even exist on the Element I? If not how can I implement color paletes?

Thanks for the help!

Parents
  • Unfortunately, there is not a dedicated Color Palette (CP) button on the Element 1 hardware. As an alternative you can use the "Alt+C" keyboard shortcut to put CP on the command line. Double tapping the C will bring you to Tab24 (Color Palettes) on your current display. Alternatively pressing Tab+24 will get you there. If your Element has not received the latest KeyCap updates the "Swap" key is actually now the Tab key (which you can also see in the Virtual Keyboard (Tab 7).

If you journey forward into using Presets, you can use Shift+Int Palette from the face panel to invoke Presets on the command line.

Hope this helps. Color Palettes are a great tool!

• Unfortunately, there is not a dedicated Color Palette (CP) button on the Element 1 hardware. As an alternative you can use the "Alt+C" keyboard shortcut to put CP on the command line. Double tapping the C will bring you to Tab24 (Color Palettes) on your current display. Alternatively pressing Tab+24 will get you there. If your Element has not received the latest KeyCap updates the "Swap" key is actually now the Tab key (which you can also see in the Virtual Keyboard (Tab 7).

If you journey forward into using Presets, you can use Shift+Int Palette from the face panel to invoke Presets on the command line.

Hope this helps. Color Palettes are a great tool!

Children
No Data
Related