Snapshots, Direct Selects not correctly configured all the time

Another snapshot, display management issue.
Everytime I launch Eos, I trigger a snapshot to set my workspaces up for work.  On one screen I have in view a magic sheet and then a custom direct select tab as well in the background. The CDS tab will never show the correct layout, 14 columns and 12 rows, unless I recall my snapshot again. Then they will be correct.

Also, I have a DS tab with scenes in the snapshot. When loading the file, I trigger the same snapshot and the Scenes DS tab appears, but empty. I have to do a Shift+Tab Tab Tab to reset the frames and then trigger the snapshot to fix this.

3.1.3 Build 8.

Parents
  • I was Searching for answers on this and came across this post. I’m having this same recall issue with CDS tabs I have to load my snapshot three times with the three different workspaces in view in order to recall them all properly. Is it a known issue at this time?

Version 3.2.8 build 25. 

• I was Searching for answers on this and came across this post. I’m having this same recall issue with CDS tabs I have to load my snapshot three times with the three different workspaces in view in order to recall them all properly. Is it a known issue at this time?

Version 3.2.8 build 25. 

Children
No Data
Related