Boolean Style Selection in Magic Sheet

Hi,

I'm working on a show file that has 23 different lighting areas across the stage, as well as 17 different angles/fixtures per area.

I have organized a magic sheet into two sections, the top which shows the acting areas, and bottom which shows the angles.

What I would like to do is have a mode selection where I can get to a single fixture out of the nearly 400 lights with two clicks.

In Eos, by default, if I select acting area 16 and Warm Toplight I would get all lights in both groups selected. What I want to be able to toggle is a mode where if I select acting area 16 It selects all lights in area 16, then when I select the Warm Toplight It changes the selection to lights that belong in both the warm toplight group as well as in the area 16 group.

I'm not too great at using macros or query, so I was just wondering if anyone knows a good way to do this on magic sheets. (possibly helping me learn how to write this macro if it can be done)

I've included a picture to help get an idea of what I'm looking at.

Thanks for any help offered

!

• Hmm,
    if i read your Magic sheet i would go for Groups.

Make Groups and thats it.
    Because hitting different Groups on a Magic Sheet makes them to add up.
    You could say that is by default your "AND".

for the "OR" ... you could make Groups to, but if you made a wrong turn, hit [Clear] or [Shift]+[Clear] to empty your command line.
    What you could also do is a Macro that has a Clear-command + a Query inside.
    Than you alway have "just this Group".

---

That my quick thoughts...
    Maybe someone else has some more ideas.

Related