problem with horizontal paging in Blind Spreadsheet

3.1.2 At5 and Ti, but older

i have been experiencing problems with paging when in Blind Spreadsheet, but i can't really reproduce it. it happens from time to time, but i haven't found a good reproducer.

Blind Spreadsheet, Flexi Active or In Use. i select a channel (usually with a high channel number, so maybe the 50th or 100th channel in my Flexi) but the spreadheet doesn't page over. the channel is selected in the command line but all i can see on screen is an unselected lower channel. it feels like Eos is miscalculating the screen width and how far over it has to page. or the channels use more horizontal space than Eos is aware. or Eos uses a different channel list than the Flexi actually selected. i used to think it was related to MC channels with Flexi Cells Off, but my current show doesn't have any MC channels.

when i'm in this situation the only way to select the channel i want is to change to Flexi Selected.

i'll try to get more info on this but wanted to get this in here in case somebody else encountered this.

thx, ueli

Related