Loading a cue with temporary time doesn't work anymore

3.1.3 nomad, 3.1.4 Ti

Loading a cue to the main playback with a temporary time doesn't work anymore. I don't know when it broke, but it certainly used to work.

[Cue] 3 [Time] 40 [Load] used to load cue 3 as pending cue and assign it a temporary time of 40, i.e. without modifying the actual cue time of cue 3.

This doesn't work anymore. Go will ignore the temporary time and use the cue time.

The functionality is described here in the manual: https://www.etcconnect.com/webdocs/Controls/EosFamilyOnlineHelp/en-US/Default.htm#17_Cue_Playback/01_Selected_Cue/Load_Cue_With_Temporary_Time.htm

thx, ueli

Parents
  • I found that this is working in v2.9.x and v3.x.  However, it has only ever worked if you are selecting the next cue in the list to load with temporary time.

So if you have cues 1, 2 and 3 in Cue List 1, and are sitting in Cue 1:

- Cue 2 Time 30 [Load] would correctly set a temporary time of 30 seconds

- But if you instead did Cue 3 Time 30 [Load], Cue 3 would be loaded, but without temporary time assigned.

The same happens if you load a cue from a different cue list.

[EOS-54096] Load a Cue with Temporary Time does not work with out of sequence cues

• I found that this is working in v2.9.x and v3.x.  However, it has only ever worked if you are selecting the next cue in the list to load with temporary time.

So if you have cues 1, 2 and 3 in Cue List 1, and are sitting in Cue 1:

- Cue 2 Time 30 [Load] would correctly set a temporary time of 30 seconds

- But if you instead did Cue 3 Time 30 [Load], Cue 3 would be loaded, but without temporary time assigned.

The same happens if you load a cue from a different cue list.

[EOS-54096] Load a Cue with Temporary Time does not work with out of sequence cues

Children
No Data
Related