Bug: Magic sheet group objects don't work after "Record" if that group is in the selection

Steps to reproduce:

Select Group 1 in a magic sheet.

Select other groups and/or channels.

Hit "Record"

Select Group 1

There is a syntax error.

I should be able to select a group, select other channels, hit "record", and select the original group from a magic sheet without an error.

Workaround:

Type [Group] x [Enter] instead of using the magic sheet.

Parents
  • that's a very old one, i think it behaved like this since the very beginning of magic sheets in 2.0. and of course i agree it's wrong. the problem is that because you have the same group twice in your command line Eos tries to subtract the group the second time. which would make sense if that happened during the selection phase, but doesn't at all when the word Record is in between those two instances.

anyway, yeah that's a bug, i hope it's still being tracked, it has been wrong for a long time...

• that's a very old one, i think it behaved like this since the very beginning of magic sheets in 2.0. and of course i agree it's wrong. the problem is that because you have the same group twice in your command line Eos tries to subtract the group the second time. which would make sense if that happened during the selection phase, but doesn't at all when the word Record is in between those two instances.

anyway, yeah that's a bug, i hope it's still being tracked, it has been wrong for a long time...

Children
No Data
Related