ColorSource PAR Priorities with paradigm and Ion XE

Hello so in my Theater I have diva shells that hold ColorSource PAR lights that are originally connected to our paradigm but I wanted to add them to the patch on my Ion Xe. I added the lights to them and then when I turned off the lights on the paradigm and then attempted to turn them on with the console, It worked. Only issue is that I was unable to change color. So I basically contacted ETC after trying multiple things and only came to an assumption that I can only control the entire fixture if the Console had a priority of 101 to basically kick paradigm to the curb. But I also need the paradigm to control other architectural lights such as my Cans and pendulum lighting fixtures too but since they are patched into the console basically the paradigm is inoperable at this time. I was wondering if I can try and only set priorities to these diva shells (PAR lights) without potentially affecting other lights? If not then I might just remove the cans and pendulums from my patch on a different file so I can do it like that. Let me know if you have any other ideas Slight smile

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related