Unable to take mouse out of trackball mode when using two monitors (Nomad)

Using Eos 3.1.5 on a PC. Two monitors - one for Eos and one for the visualizer.

In ML controls, when I put the mouse into trackball mode, left-click wouldn't release it from trackball mode.

Fortunately, I was using a touchscreen. I was able to get the mouse out of trackball mode by touching "TkBall" in the ML controls. But if I wasn't using a touchscreen, I would have been screwed. This needs to get fixed.

Parents
  • I see this happening in v2.9.3 as well, so I think it may have "always" worked this way.  I made up [EOS-54131] Trackball mode gets stuck when Eos is not on the primary monitor  for this issue.

What I noticed is that the mouse is "bouncing" around the left-hand side of the main computer screen, so I would recommend that you try and keep the Eos window over there to avoid this issue.  On a PC, if Nomad is not in Fullscreen mode, you can move the window around via Windows_key+ arrow key to get it in a spot where the mouse is clicking on it.

• I see this happening in v2.9.3 as well, so I think it may have "always" worked this way.  I made up [EOS-54131] Trackball mode gets stuck when Eos is not on the primary monitor  for this issue.

What I noticed is that the mouse is "bouncing" around the left-hand side of the main computer screen, so I would recommend that you try and keep the Eos window over there to avoid this issue.  On a PC, if Nomad is not in Fullscreen mode, you can move the window around via Windows_key+ arrow key to get it in a spot where the mouse is clicking on it.

Children
No Data
Related