Cue duration time issue

Hi there, 

Actually touring with my Eos show, had no trouble so far but today I'm working on an Element 2 and some of my cue time don't work as intended : intensity and color time are correct but the total duration of the cue is 30seconds longer than it should be, nothing happens during these 30seconds...

I can also see a little "+" on my color time but nothing appears when I put my mouse on it ...

Pretty sure I never had that on my show previously...

If I modify the cue time nothing happens... It's stuck on 50 while it's 20 seconds long.

As you can see I've this issue with the 2 first CUE only,

I've no focus or beam time, already checked.

Could use some help, sorry for the english,

Pray

Parents
  • on an element Automark is always active. as long as you don't have any mark time in setup, some cues will double the duration, or if the difference is always 30 seconds then maybe your mark time is set to 30. usually mark times somewhere between 2 and 5 seconds work better.

the small timing + is not supposed to show you info with the mouse pointer. it's just an indicator that you have discrete timing in this cue. because of how automark and discrete timing work it could be that the discrete color time in cue 1 actually belongs to cue 2.

• on an element Automark is always active. as long as you don't have any mark time in setup, some cues will double the duration, or if the difference is always 30 seconds then maybe your mark time is set to 30. usually mark times somewhere between 2 and 5 seconds work better.

the small timing + is not supposed to show you info with the mouse pointer. it's just an indicator that you have discrete timing in this cue. because of how automark and discrete timing work it could be that the discrete color time in cue 1 actually belongs to cue 2.

Children
Related