ETC Eos iRFR Classic not working with new ETC Eos Version 3.2 on Windows Nomad

Hi everyone, hope your day is going well. 

As of the new update to ETC Eos, I have upgraded my Nomad setup to EOS v3.2. I am now having trouble connecting my phone running the iRFR app to my laptop running ETC EOS. 

Would anyone be able to provide a list of steps that I can use to control my nomad with my phone? 

I have been trying to follow older posts on the forums here but I cannot find a solution.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Have a great day! 

Parents
  • From Nick on facebook."

Hello folks! We are about a week away from releasing Eos v3.2 software! Two reminders as we get closer:

If you haven't seen my post on Net2/EDMX and AVAB UDP output deprecation, please read it here: www.facebook.com/.../

Also, we will be discontinuing support for our Classic remote apps: iRFR Classic, iRFR Preview Classic, and aRFR Classic. These remote apps have been deprecated, and will not work with Eos v3.2.0 and above. The modern versions of these apps: iRFR – BTS, iRFR – LR, iRFR Preview, and aRFR remote apps, will continue to function and be available in the app stores.

Some additional information:
    • In v3.2.0, Eos underwent massive changes to how we connect to network devices. With these changes, iRFR Classic, iRFR Classic Preview, and aRFR Classic remote apps will not function with any system running Eos v3.2.0 and above software, and they will be removed from the app stores around when v3.2.0 releases.
    • When Classic apps are removed from the app stores, they will not be removed from devices on which they are already installed. If you then delete the app from a device and attempt to reinstall it, or attempt to install it on a new device, the app will no longer be available to download from the app store. Existing installations of the Classic apps shall continue to work with Eos Family consoles using v3.1.5 software and prior.
    • To continue using remotes with Eos v3.2.0 and above, please use the modern versions of these apps: iRFR – BTS, iRFR – LR, iRFR Preview, or aRFR remote apps, which are available in the app stores.

That covers your question.

Regards

Geoff

• Is it possible to make the content of that Facebook-Link available for everyone.

I am not registering on FB for crucial ETC-content.

Thank you in advance.
    thilda

• You don't have to register on Facebook, that's only a summary of the release notes.

Reply Children
No Data
Related