OSC v3.2

Hi,
I am having some trouble with connecting to Qlab since updating to EOS v3.2
I have a series of macros that worked perfectly in v3.1.5 but no longer work in v3.2, and I am wondering if there is something I need to change or if this is a bug.
The goal is to be able to enable and disable my link to and link from Qlab using macros by removing and adding the OSC port numbers.
I also have a start-up macro to disable this so that no operators are caught out if they are unaware it's enabled.
The link from Qlab is working perfectly its the link to Qlab I am having trouble with.
For some reason, if I remove the OSC UDP Tx Port number the console will still talk to Qlab, this is how I disabled it in 3.1.5. The only way I was able to disable it is to remove the IP. But in 3.1.5 adding the IP back doesn't re-enable the connection until I restart Eos, But then the Startup macro disables it.
I am also wondering if it is possible to have eos connect to Qlab and capture at the same time using OSC as I currently have the disable macro change the UDP Tx port to the Capture port, then a macro to swap the TX Ip address?
Any Help In sorting this out would be amazing.
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related