EOS v3.2 Not Saving

Hi,

I upgraded my Windows NOMAD to eos v3.2 and everything seemed to work fine until I went to save. I cannot create a new folder in Show Archive for my new show. So I went to the shell and made the folder from there. Then back into the program, but it would not save, it kept saying "Unable to save to persistent storage". I went back into the shell and tried to add my base file to the template but it couldn't do it. I fully uninstalled eos and deleted my storage folders (after saving them elsewhere), rebooted, and reinstalled. The program seemed to install just fine except it never made any of the storage drives in my documents folder. I clicked the restore and it couldn't do it. It seems the program cannot write to the Documents folder. I have no special permissions or anything, it's my personal laptop. No other program on my computer has an issue writing there. I haven't tried going direct to my C:\ drive yet, but I wanted to see if there is something else to try before I do that.

Thanks

Parents
  • Interestingly, I had the same problem on a Ti console, also with v3.2, when I used the "Shift+Update" command. Part of the error message said "Possible hard drive error", which was concerning. But after finding some older forum threads, I saw that other people who experienced that before simply had to instead go through the Browser to Save As, and that seems to have fixed the problem. This worked for me, and I haven't had problems since.

• Interestingly, I had the same problem on a Ti console, also with v3.2, when I used the "Shift+Update" command. Part of the error message said "Possible hard drive error", which was concerning. But after finding some older forum threads, I saw that other people who experienced that before simply had to instead go through the Browser to Save As, and that seems to have fixed the problem. This worked for me, and I haven't had problems since.

Children
No Data
Related