Eos Icon pack installable?

i have downloaded the zip file with the Eos icon pack. and i thought i could install it through the Software Update in the shell and then they would show up under Stock Icons. although the zip is a selectable target in the software update dialogue, i can't seem to find the files in the icon-management-and-import-and-organize-thing.

i'm certainly seeing this on nomad, but i think it was the same on a console.

are they supposed to be installable?

thx, ueli

Parents
  • I can remember that it is not possible. This is very poor. It should possible to import them in the files menu.
    Same for fixture symbols. The stock library should delivered with the installer, instead of importing every item for it's own.

EDIT: On macOS I can see that the icons are delivered in the installer, but not ready organized. You need to import 
    every single item, which is hard because there is only a very small preview of the icon.

• I can remember that it is not possible. This is very poor. It should possible to import them in the files menu.
    Same for fixture symbols. The stock library should delivered with the installer, instead of importing every item for it's own.

EDIT: On macOS I can see that the icons are delivered in the installer, but not ready organized. You need to import 
    every single item, which is hard because there is only a very small preview of the icon.

Children
Related